|In Ground Concrete Pools|
In-ground Gunite Pools
Concrete (Gunite) pools allow the most flexible design. They can be shaped any way you like while being very strong and resilient.
Advantages of Gunite Pools:
1) An in-ground gunite pool is a permanent structure. It as an extension of your house and typically adds value to your property.
3) Gunite pools can have a variety of interior finishes including, for example, all-tile, pebble, granite, colored plaster. If you like to think out of the box and seek a more unique design that reflects your personality, a gunite pool would be a better choice. Gunite pools are highly durable, and they can be built in any shape or size
4) A properly constructed gunite pool can last a lifetime. With proper water balance, the interior should not need refinished for approximate 30 years.
Disadvantages of Gunite Pools:
1) In-ground gunite pools are usually more expensive and take longer to construct.
2) Cement interiors are easier for algae to adhere to. However, proper water balance, which should be maintained for your family's health, will prevent algae.
Considerations for Gunite Pools:
Interior Finish: A variety of selections are available, including white plaster, pebble, colored plaster, quartz, polished surface or glass bead finishes.